The Greater St. Louis Air and Space Museum welcomes visitors Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Group tours can be arranged on other days by appointment only.
Our impressive collection of historical artifacts includes:
- Flight film of aircraft built by McDonnell Aircraft & McDonnell Douglas.
- Thousands of historical aircraft photos and films covering St. Louis aerospace history.
- A World War II instrument flight trainer.
- A replica of the cockpit of Lindbergh’s Spirit of St. Louis Aircraft.
- An F-4 cockpit.
- A Lockheed JetStar once owned by Howard Hughes.
- Astronaut flight suits used by Gordon Cooper and Gus Grissom.